About Our Practice
- Integrity – We do what is right, not what is convenient. We are honest to everyone, including ourselves. We mean what we say, and we are willing to speak up our minds.
- Excellence – We want to accomplish beyond standard of care. We always strive to do best.
- Respect – (includes appreciation and listening) we treat our patients and each other the way we would like to be treated. We want to show our appreciations to patients for choosing us and coming in to get treatments done.
- Responsibility – (includes hard work and dependability) Willingness to accept the accountability
- Compassion – (includes service) Genuine care and empathy for others.
- Courage – Strength to face difficulty and withstand opposition or fear.
To provide excellence in care. We want to do what is right for the patients.
By following our core values, we want to become advocates of patients. We are on your side.
By understanding what our patients’ needs are and putting ourselves in their shoes, we are able to provide our patients with right options of treatments, still leaving patients in charge of their own decisions.
We also want to provide our patients with the best quality of care that science and technology enables us to.
Gentle Dentistry - Dr. Eunice Kim & Dr. Howard Mizuta
2100 East Section St # 101
Mount Vernon, WA 98274-9132